Thursday 4 February 2016

RECOMMENDED READING - THE MIGHTY THOR EPIC COLLECTION VOLUME ONE...


Images copyright MARVEL COMICS

Here's another EPIC COLLECTION that belongs on your bookshelf (though you'll have to buy your own copy, you ain't getting mine) - The GOD Of THUNDER, otherwise known as The MIGHTY THOR.  In full-colour, containing 27 issues of JOURNEY Into MYSTERY, that's only three issues short of the b&w ESSENTIALS volume.  Superb stuff!

Nip 'round to your local comics shop before they're sold out!

2 comments:

Phil said...

When I read those treasury size Thors with Hercules and Mangog, I became a fan. giant size Kirby art! Giant size Stan Lee words! What more can you want?

Kid said...

Yup, they were superb stuff, weren't they? I used to have both, but I think I've only got the first one now. (Although I've got the stories in the Masterworks.)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...