Friday 10 July 2015

THE NEW AVENGER...



Just signed up as KID AVENGER for the new CAPTAIN AMERICA movie.  (More like 'kid-on Avenger' I hear you say.)  Look at that piercing stare - baddies balk before my glaring gaze, women wilt at the force of my powerful personality.  (Or maybe it's these socks I've had on for the last fortnight?)  Either way, I'm talking my usual p*sh, but I just wanted to show off this great shield that belongs to someone I know.

I think it would be a great idea for Cap to have a caddie - someone to carry his shield for him.  If it ever happens, I want the job.

******

A good while back, in some post or other, I mentioned an alley in Glasgow which I said was like something straight out of a STEVE DITKO SPIDER-MAN comic, and that it wouldn't surprise me to see ol' Spidey clinging to one of its walls.  Well, below is the very alley of which I spoke - looks just like I said, doesn't it?  In fact, it wouldn't look out of place in a JACK KIRBY FF mag either.

2 comments:

Arfon Jones said...

I see what you mean, cool alley!

Kid said...

I keep my eyes peeled for Spidey whenever I pass it, AJ.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...