Monday 11 August 2014

A NOTE TO ALL CRIV-ITES...



Just a quick post to thank all those who've joined my Blog.  I'd usually reciprocate by joining yours - which I have done in most cases - but I can't if it's on GOOGLE Plus 'cause I'm not a member.  I used to be, but it links everything up, so it meant signing out of one email account (for friends) before signing into another (for businesses) instead of just opening a different box (if that makes any sense), so I nixed it.  However, I want you to know you're all appreciated.

4 comments:

John Pitt said...

You couldn't join mine, as I don't have one. I tried many times to set up a blog address, but every single letter of the alphabet I started it with - it came up " this address is unavailable ". If I ever succeed I will link you.

Kid said...

Go on, JP - create a blog. Go on, go on, go on, go on.

jimserrettstudio said...

I use three Google accounts daily with no problem, do not have to sign in and out.

Try the following
https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1301225?hl=en

Kid said...

Thanks, Jim. I may not have described the problem precisely, but Google Plus proved a major inconvenience to me, which is why I jumped. I'd have to sign up again to remind myself of the exact nature of my complaint, which I'm reluctant to do because it's such a headache. I'll try and add your site to my Blog list 'though.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...