Monday 30 September 2013

PART TWO OF WHAT THE -- ?! COVER GALLERY...

 
 
Copyright MARVEL COMICS
 
I no longer recall exactly why I gave up buying WHAT THE - - ?! - "The Marvel Mag of Mirth and Mayhem!"  All I know is that I've got the first 21 issues out of a 26 ish run.  One day I'll track down the final five numbers and complete the set, but that time is not yet - there are other classics from yesteryear that I wish to re-acquire first.  I doubt I've even read most of the issues I do have past the first few - another task to fulfil when I can work up the enthusiasm for it.  So much to do, so little time.
 
Thankfully, however, we've all got enough time to appreciate the covers spread before us, so let's not waste another moment - go to it, tiger!  (As Stan would say.) 






No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...