Friday 3 August 2012

'KINKY SEX' - TWO WORDS DESIGNED TO ENSURE THAT THIS POST GETS LOADS OF HITS...


From TV Comic Annual 1977.  Art by Bill Titcombe

First of all, there's no kinky sex in this post.  It's a bare-faced subterfuge to lure people into visiting my blog and thus increase my hits.  There's no naked pictures of CHRISTOPHER REEVE, nor any other kind of pervy content that certain people (going by the search keywords they use) seem to be interested in.  Not that I want to attract seriously dodgy geezers and their decidedly 'iffy' interests as regular visitors to my site, but as an experiment, I thought I'd test how much my hits increase by using the words 'kinky sex' in the title.

So, sorry to disappoint all you perverts out there.  If, however, you've dropped in here by mistake, can I interest you in reading a comic?  Go on - you know you want to. 

From TV Comic Annual 1977.  Art by Bill Titcombe

4 comments:

moonmando said...

Why you machiavellan mischief meister!
Such sneaky subterfuge!!
Hmmm,...might just try it myself on my spanking good YouTube channel..

Kid said...

Go on - give it a try and see what happens. And who are you calling a tube?

baggsey said...

So how did the attempt to increase readership work out? I seem to remember you did another blog on the challenge of getting more comments but cannot find it at the moment.

Kid said...

Well, the title has brought in 1,137 visits to this post so far, B, so it certainly attracted attention.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...