Wednesday 28 September 2011

A PRACTICALLY PERFECT PURPLE PICTURE FOR YOUR PERUSAL...


Look at the above photo.  Difficult as it may be for you to believe, this is the result of a bit of computer repair work on the magazine pin-up below.  Someone I know is a massive DEEP PURPLE fan and this picture once adorned his bedroom wall when he was a teenager.  (Whatever takes your fancy I suppose - I had Page 3 girls on mine.)

Rediscovering this reminder of his youth, he was sadly disappointed to note that it had succumbed to the ravages of time and asked me if I could do anything with it - so I did.  The framed improvement now hangs on his living-room wall for all his visitors to see.  (Honest, it's the same picture.)

Isn't technology wonderful?

2 comments:

Martin said...

Nice result! But it was girls, motorcycles, and more girls for me. And I always preferred Led Zep over Purple. Takes all sorts.

Kid said...

For me, the Glenn Miller Band wins hands down every time.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...