Sunday 17 October 2010

GADZOOKS! GORDIE'S GRUESOME AND GORY GALLERY OF GRIM AND GRISLY GHASTLINESS...


"Er...trick or treat?"

Okay, peeps - as it's almost Hallowe'en, I thought I'd put us all in the mood by unleashing something suitable for the occasion.  This gruesome goodie is a pencil drawing I did back in the '70s as a teenager.  Of course, when I look at it now, I see only all the mistakes and imperfections - but back then I could still only see all the mistakes and imperfections.  So what can I say?  I'm my own fiercest critic.

Perhaps one day I'll do it again properly - maybe even as an atmospheric painting.  That'll be after I finish (or should I say start?) the drawing I promised DAVID PERT back in 1973/'74 when we were both only 15 year old schoolboys.

No comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...